Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Spacetime Reading Challenge 2021 #spacetimereads

Spacetimereads is the short name for the Spacetime Reading Challenge. This reading challenge is being hosted by Jemima Pett at

http://jemimapett.com/blog/2020/12/01/sign-up-spacetimereads-challenge-2021/

Spacetimereads

The Spacetimereads Challenge is to read fiction books set in space or time… How far you want to go is up to you.

There are four levels:

5 books: Planet hopper

10 books: Interstellar explorer

20 books: Galactic navigator

40 books: To Infinity and Beyond

This is my first try on this challenge and I am going to commit to the 1st level - 5 books - Planet Hopper.

Completed on 4/13/2021 - 5/5

The Reckoning (Calliope, #3) - Scott Mari (space) - See my review at Reedsy Discovery

Assurity: A Supernatural Space Thriller - Anthony Barbera (space) - See my review on Goodreads

Shifting Sides (A Shift in Space, #0.5) - Danielle Forrest (space) - See my review at Guatemala Paula Lives to Read

2240: Return to Planet Earth - Daniela Rincon Morassutti (space) - See my review at Guatemala Paula Lives to Read

Wreckers: A Denver Boyd Novel - George Ellis (space) - See my review at Guatemala Paula Lives to Read

Engage at Dawn: Seize and Destroy (Engage at Dawn, #2) - Edward M. Hochsmann (space) - See my review on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

<b>Japanese Literature Challenge 17</b>

JAPANESE LITERATURE CHALLENGE 17 #JapaneseLitChallenge17 #JapaneseLiterature This year I plan on participating in Dolce Bellezza's ~for...