The Goal: To finally read 12 books from my “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
1. Identify 12 books from your TBR pile/shelf, or in my case, storage unit. (I picked a random box.)
2. Each of the selected 12 books (from my box) must have been on your bookshelf/box or “To Be Read” list/box for AT LEAST one full year. This means the book cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2021 or later (any book published in the year 2020 or earlier qualifies, as long as it has been on your TBR pile).
3. Caveat: Two (2) alternates are allowed, just in case one or two of the books ends up in the “did not finish (DNF)” pile.
So, on to the random pile of 14 (in no particular order) that I grabbed from the box that met the above criteria:
1. A Grave Issue by Lillian Bell
2. Pet by Akwaeke Emezi
3. On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis
4. The Burn by Kathleen Kent
5. Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam
6. The Apocalypse Troll by David Weber
7. Across the Void by S.K. Vaughn
8. Dogstar Rising (Makana, #2) by Parker Bilal
9. Betrayal at Iga (Shinobi Mystery, #5) by Susan Spann
10. Y.T. by Alexey Nikitin
11. The Ghost Runner (Makana, #3) by Parker Bilal
12. Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin, #1) by Jonathan Maberry
13. Trespasser (Mike Bowditch, #2) by Paul Doiron
14. Duel to the Death (Ali Reynolds, #13) by J.A. Jance