Friday, November 25, 2022

Karen's 2023 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge


Never. Say. Die!

This year I'm going to participate in the 2023 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge hosted by Celebrity Readers AGAIN. I'm all over the place with reading series, so this is OBVIOUSLY a true challenge for me to be more disciplined in my reading choices. I'm going to go for the "C-LIST" and hope for the best. Aim low, achieve high? Crossing my fingers.




I'm going to opt-in on the C-LIST SERIES FINISHER ⇒ COMPLETE 1 - 4 SERIES.

These are my target series this year.

(1) Jimm Juree series - Colin Cotterill (3 books) - 0 completed

(2) Shinobi Mystery series - Susan Spann (3 books) - 0 completed

(3) Bernie Rhodenbarr series - Lawrence Block (3 books) - 0 completed

(4) Kitty Pangborn series - Linda L. Richards (1 book) - 0 completed

(5) Ali Reynolds series - J.A. Jance (4 books) - 0 completed

(6) Thistle & Twigg series - Mary Saums (1 book) - 0 completed

(7) Melkor & Purity - Kim Faulks (1 book) - 0 completed

This is a total of 7 proposed series with 16 books. As of today, I have completed 0 of the 16.

#FinishingTheSeries2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

<b>Japanese Literature Challenge 17</b>

JAPANESE LITERATURE CHALLENGE 17 #JapaneseLitChallenge17 #JapaneseLiterature This year I plan on participating in Dolce Bellezza's ~for...